If you are planning to relocate in Austin and confused to decide where to live, which is the best affordable place for you or which is the cheapest place for you then don’t be my dear friend. We are here to enlighten your way. This article compiles top best places to live near Austin, Texas.
- Liberty Hill- Liberty Hill can be considered as one of the most affordable place to live near Austin. You only need to spend 19.8 percent of your total income on rent and with $ 65,189 median home value you can spent your life smoothly on this suburb of Austin. Here you will get many affordable recreation center and local restaurants.
- Hutto-Those who look for single family homes find Hutto as one of the most affordable Austin suburbs. You can enjoy your life at your limited budget in this suburb. Affordability ratio for this place is 1.9 and median home value for this suburb is $72,044.
- Thorndale-With lots of ranch style houses, Thorndale is one of the most affordable suburbs near Austin. Here you will get numerous low budget restaurants, free amusement place etc. Median home value for this suburb is $70,500 and affordability ratio is 1.7.
- Florence- Those who are looking for very cheap but wide open spaces to live can think for Florence. Make yourself busy and happy at your limited budget by visiting local restaurants, Eula Hunt Beck Florence Public Library etc. The median home value for this place is $ 85000 and 21.4 percent of your income needs to spend as rent.
- Bartlett-Another most affordable suburb to live is Bartlett. Here you will get many low budget single family homes. Cost of living for this suburb is 75, compared to the Austin average of 104 and $ 82,300 is the median home value.
- Luling- If you are looking for ranch style homes or two story homes with huge private lots then Luling is the right place for your purpose. There are many affordable Cafes, restaurants, Bars and local city markets. The median home value for this Austin suburb is $79,000 and cost of living is 84, compared to the Austin average of 104.
- Kyle- Kyle has as low number of population as 30,000 people and is most affordable place to live in for those who want either modern town houses or single family homes. The median home value for this place is $ 75,262.
- Elgin- In Elgin you will get huge number of single family homes at very affordable cost. Enjoy your life here with little bit tolerable amusement expenses. The cost of living for this place is 90 with comparison to 104 of Austin average and 2.3 is the affordability ratio.
- Taylor- Another affordable place near Austin is the Taylor suburb. The cost of living for this place is 90 with compare to the Austin average of 104 and median home value is $ 1,06,100.
- Smithville- With cost of living of 90 in comparison to the Austin average of 104, Smithville is yet another affordable place near Austin to live in. The median home value for this place is $ 1,07,300. Smithville recreation center and Smithville public library are the places for amusement over here.
So choose the best affordable and reliable place for you out of the list mentioned above as per your budget and suitability.